HELP YOURSELF TO HEALTH
Research shows that massage therapy reduces heart rate, lowers blood pressure, increases blood circulation, relaxes muscles, increases range of motion, and increases endorphins – the body’s natural pain killers. A recent medical study showed 65% of people found massage was ‘very helpful’ for back and neck pain, while only 27% found conventional medicine was ‘very helpful’ (Spine 2003;28(3):292-8).
Medical Massage Boutique on the Danforth – The Medical Massage Boutique specializes in advanced medical massages & relaxation techniques. Our staff are highly trained Registered Massage Therapists that treat a range of conditions with a specialized one-on-one focus suited to your needs. Our massage therapy clinic is located in Toronto on the Danforth. Medical Massage Boutique VITALITY HEALTH MEMBERSHIP $75.00 an hour to any Massage Therapy Services AVAILABLE. Call or email for more details.
Specialty Massage Therapy Services
- Chronic Pain/Chronic Fatique Syndrome
- Sprain/Strain/Tennis Elbow
- Repetitive Overuse/Work Related Injury
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage Therapy
- Stress Reduction Focused Therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- TMJ Massage Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage/Postnatal
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Soft Tissue Fertility Massage Therapy
- Soft Tissue Mobilization/Prenatal
- Sports Massage
- Car Accident Injury/Whiplash Injury
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Functional Muscle Neurology
- Paediatric Massage
- THAI MASSAGE
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY TREATMENT
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.