HELP YOURSELF TO HEALTH
Research shows that massage therapy reduces heart rate, lowers blood pressure, increases blood circulation, relaxes muscles, increases range of motion, and increases endorphins – the body’s natural pain killers. A recent medical study showed 65% of people found massage was ‘very helpful’ for back and neck pain, while only 27% found conventional medicine was ‘very helpful’ (Spine 2003;28(3):292-8).
Medical Massage Boutique on the Danforth at Coxwell Ave-The Medical Massage Boutique specializes in advanced medical massages & relaxation techniques. Our staff are highly trained Registered Massage Therapists that treat a range of conditions with a specialized one-on-one focus suited to your needs. Medical Massage Boutique VITALITY HEALTH MEMBERSHIP $75.00 an hour to any Massage Therapy Services AVAILABLE. Call or email for more details. Our massage therapy clinic is located in Toronto on the Danforth at Coxwell Ave.
Specialty Massage Therapy Services
- Chronic Pain/Chronic Fatique Syndrome
- Sprain/Strain/Tennis Elbow
- Repetitive Overuse/Work Related Injury
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage Therapy
- Stress Reduction Focused Therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- TMJ Massage Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage/Postnatal
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Soft Tissue Fertility Massage Therapy
- Soft Tissue Mobilization/Prenatal
- Sports Massage
- Car Accident Injury/Whiplash Injury
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Functional Muscle Neurology
- Paediatric Massage
- THAI MASSAGE
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY TREATMENT
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.