The Medical Massage Boutique is an Award Winner of the 2015 Patients Choice Awards. We are proud to announce we are now offering corporate massage in Toronto! Find out more about our onsite chair massage treatment programs by calling 647-713-1000 or emailing: email@example.com
Our Chair Massage is offered in a workplace-friendly style massage that increases productivity, positive energy, creativity, morale and interaction!
Package gifts include either Lavender soap or Herbal Teas sponsored by the Medical Massage Boutique in Toronto. Show casing products including the Envy Pillow Anti-aging pillow see. We will also provide the best spa music possible for those patients that would prefer music during their corporate massage treatment session.
Benefits of Corporate Chair Massage (Massage Table option available).
1. According to research most office related physical symptoms can be attributed to loss of circulation. Chair massage counters the circulatory problems inherited with office work-and provide appreciated break from the employees.
2. Sitting in a chair massage opens up the back muscles, relieves strain on the neck and provides a gentle respite for eyes usually glued to a computer monitor.
3. Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back arms and hands can increase circulation, returning energy levels and helping keep the body injury free.
“When chair massage is used preventively, if you have problems it allows you to maintain a homeostatic balance that prevents the little problem from getting worse.”
Medical Massage Boutique’s goal is to maximize our Clients Health and Well Being by providing a relaxing and therapeutic massage that is tailored to each of our Clients needs. We are proud to announce that the Medical Massage Boutique is an award winning clinic of Patients Choice Awards in 2015.
Corporate Massage Contract Details:
1. The company shall provide a quiet space large enough to handle the chair massage approximately 7 ft to 7 ft minimum with a working electrical outlet and working light.
2. Chair massage last 30 minute (company can decide the length of message) with 10 minute interval in between.
Be advised that there will be time needed between each massage clean up and set up for next client approximately 5 to 10 minutes. This clean up be set up time is not included as massage time.
3. The registered massage therapist will be available for the number of hours contracted. The therapist will work on the clients during these hours.
It is up to the company to provide clients. The therapist will be paid for the hours contracted regardless of the number of clients worked on.
For example 12 employees 30 minutes each total 6 hours there is however unpaid breaks e.g. time interval bet set ups 5 to 10 minutes and a 30 minute lunch break(12 noon time)
4. Fee is based off of dollars an hour minimum 4 hours commitment. There is $35.00 travel fee per visit. To discuss details please email Abigail@medicalmassageboutique.ca or call 647.713.1000
5. Payment one cheque issued by the company on the day of service made payable to Medical Massage Boutique. Individual RMT receipts will be provided.
For more information on our corporate massage therapy in Toronto please get in touch with us today!